Watch this instructional video to learn fun trick, balancing a cane on your chin. Now to begin with, you want to have a good wide stance with your knees bent, keep your back straight and bend your head backwards. Slowly lift the object up onto the chin being very careful to make sure that it's perfectly straight up and down. Many people put the object too far back or too far forward and are surprised when it just falls of their chin. While you're balancing the object, your focus should be on the very tip-top point, try to keep that point as stable as possible making very small adjustments. Ideally the object wouldn't move an inch. Also you can combine balancing with other acts of juggling, for example you could balance a cane on your chin while juggling clubs or you can balance on a rolla bolla and you can even do the same trick with a juggling club.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades