The creative minds at Soulstyle show you how to juggle three clubs at once with some excellent tips to help get you started. Start by tossing one club in the air and catching it in the correct spot before you more forward into juggling. Once you've got that down pat, toss two clubs back and forth, in the shape of an "X" until you are completely comfortable with that. Keep your eyes focused on the highest point of the "X" and avoid the temptation to watch your hands. When you've mastered two, introduce a third club. Before juggling with the third club, practice doing two again, only this time by holding the third one with a firm grip in one hand. You're ready to throw the third club in when you've managed to do two clubs while still grasping the third.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades