Learn how to juggle three balls in this video tutorial! Jason Garfield is one of the best professional jugglers in the world, especially when it comes having a disciplined technical form. He has won the advanced ball competition (5 - 7 balls) several years in a row now. This video is good because it will teach you the best posture and techniques for juggling from day one, so you will ready if you want to move to more advanced patterns.
1. Juggling odd numbers of objects by crossing from right hand to left, and left hand to right.
2. Juggling an even number of objects by splitting them up into each hand and not crossing (juggling four balls in the basic pattern is done by juggling two balls in each hand and not crossing).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades