In order to juggle a 6-1-5 juggling stunt, you will need the following: four balls. There are 3 consecutive throws, which do 3 different things. The set up is an a-sync four ball pattern. You have to throw 2 5's. Your dominant hand should throw the first crossing throw at 5 ball height. Then, your non-dominant hand will have to do the same.
Next, you have to throw the first 6. There should be three balls in the air. So, you should throw the ball from your non-dominant hand to your dominant hand, as you catch the 3 falling balls with 2 balls in each hand. The 6 needs to be thrown outside of the path of the 5s. Then, throw the 5. That's the complete pattern. You will need to practice it on the dominant side, before you learn to repeat it on the non-dominant side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades