In order to do the fork and apple trick, you will need the following: a fork, and an apple. Reveal the fork to the audience. Next, reveal the apple. Taking a bite out of the apple is a good way to demonstrate that the apple is real. Place the apple on the tip of a fork. It should be tossed from resting on the tip of the fork. Then, toss the apple into the air and catch it with the fork. When the apple is caught, it should be skewered, by the fork. Take a bite out of it to demonstrate that it is real. Next, place the bottom of the fork on your chin. Balance the fork on your chin. Take another bite from the apple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades