In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to juggle the half shower and reverse cascade. Before attempting to do these two juggles, users should already be able to juggle three balls at a time. Once they have mastered the regular juggle, they can start moving to more advanced juggles. For the half shower, begin with a regular juggle. Then start throwing the balls over the pattern on each side, instead of repeating the under juggle pattern. For the reverse cascade, you perform the half shower on both hands, instead of one at a time. It is like a regular juggle, except it is reversed. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in tricks and entertaining, and would like to learn how to do these juggles to amaze others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades