In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a juggling prop rack. The materials required for this project are: 2x4 pieces of lumber with proper length and space for the props, L-brackets, drawer pulls and trim. The 2x4 pieces of lumber are the shelves that will hold up all of the props. The L-brackets will mount the racks onto the wall. The drawer pulls will specifically hold clubs. The trims will decorate the shelf and provides re-enforcement. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy doing tricks with props, and would like to learn how to make a juggling prop rack to save money and neatly organize their props.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades