Tired of the yo-yo? Try your hands at the diabolo (which most jugglers erroneously misspell as the diablo). This is a step above the yo-yo... it's the Chinese yo-yo... it's the devil on two sticks. Watch this video tutorial on how to do the Continuous Mini-Genocide trick on a diabolo Chinese yo-yo.
The diabolo is a juggling prop made up of a spool which is whirled and tossed on a string tied to two sticks held one in each hand. There are a huge variety of tricks you can do when juggling diabolos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades