Watch this instructional video to learn how to balance on a rolla bolla. A rolla bolla has two parts, the roller and the board. To begin with place the roller on the ground, it helps if you use some kind of carpeted surface or something like that when you're beginning, that will help slow down the rolling and make it easier to balance. Next take the board and place it on top of the roller, with the roller about two-thirds of the way up the board. Place your left foot on the lower end of the roller and your right foot on the upper end; now keep your knees bent and your eyes looking straight forward. Now as slowly as you can, transfer your weight. Remember the most important thing is to keep your knees bent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades