Perform the basic two handed spiral poi move with tips from this how-to video. This poi how-to video is for beginners and those at the intermediate level. The basic two handed spiral poi move is also known as hand spirals, spiral wraps, and double hand-wraps. To do this poi move, you need to have good split-time and wall-plane control.
This move looks brilliant with all poi, including fire. If you're using fire poi, ensure you take precautions to prevent the heated metal from burning your hands/wrists. If they're on fire, and they get caught, don't panic, just put your hands together and shake them and they should slide off. Practice that exit before you light up.
If you're having trouble, make sure the poi are even length, make sure your split time is near perfect, and make sure you're using the twist of your wrists to make the poi unwind, not the movement of your arms. Apart from that, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades